All content copyright to Badgertails [K C Badger] unless otherwise credited. Powered by Blogger.

Pages

My Favourite... Alfresco Dining Pieces

by - Thursday, July 04, 2013

Hello there!
A very busy-bee June made me miss out on the month's favourite post, so here is my one for July!

I know the last one was garden related but I've just been buzzing with the feeling of being able to sit outside in the sunshine. As you may have seen too, I am getting oh-so excited about doing a garden tea party post on here this summer, so my favourite things this month could only really be alfresco!

So here goes...






























I know the text isn't completely clear so I'll pop it below too from now on. :)

a: Orla Kiely Set of 3 Storage Bowls £45.00 www.orlakiely.com
b: Zinc Bottle Holder £19.00 www.dibor.co.uk
c: Floral Lunch Bag £8.00 www.matalan.co.uk
d: Butterfly Table Cover £3.75 John Lewis for www.waitrose.com
e: Set of 4 Outdoor Glass Tealight Holders £3.95 www.waitrose.com
f: 4 Pack wine Glasses £10.00 www.matalan.co.uk
g: Barbecue Tools Basket £24.95 www.dibor.co.uk
h: Orla Kiely Wallflower Acrylic Tumbler £7.00 www.orlakiely.com
i: LSA Centro Carafe £14.99 www.lakeland.co.uk
j: Candy Stripe Napkins 20 pack £2.00 www.waitrose.com


I'm sure there is a lot more out there that I will love for picnicking and bbq-ing, but there's only so much one can fit on a page!

I can also personally vouch for the Glass Tealight Holders from Waitrose because when I picked them up in the store, the bottom of the plastic case fell off and they rolled all over the tiled floor. Although embarrassing (!) I can definitely say they're sturdy as not one of them even chipped!

I hope you like these items, and are making some nice plans for the lovely weather this July. Happy Independence Day to all of my American followers, and happy Thursday to the rest!


Thanks for popping by, it's lovely to see you!

You May Also Like

0 comments